This large modern new build villa Javea area is situated on Rebaldí near the Arenal Beach and all the amenities. The property is being built using the best quality materials.
The villa is on two floors and comprises: 4 bedrooms with wardrobes, 3 bathrooms, (main one with Jacuzzi) a guest toilet, kitchen, large living-dining room, covered naya, terraces, and a swimming pool.
Additional benefits: preinstallation under floor heating, hot and cold A/C, waterproofed terraces, chamber of isolation, refences in doors and windows. The property enjoys a wonderful view to the sea from all the rooms of the house.
For more information see this this link.
This is a great Javea property located in a quiet area of Cap Marti near the Arenal beach and all amenities.
The property is divided into 2 apartments each their own living rooms. The main house is distributed on 2 floors and comprises a living-dining room with fireplace and access to the terrace, a kitchen connected to the dining room, a master bedroom with bathroom, and toilet.Upstairs are 2 bedrooms with access to a terrace and a bathroom.
A separate apartment on the ground floor consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with shower, a kitchen and living-dining room. Externally there is a pool with two showers (one solar), a lovely mature garden, BBQ and parking. It also has central heating, is south facing and enjoys a sea view.
Viewing and More Information
Viewing of the property can be arranged upon immediate request. We are in Javea all year round, and when we are not, a key holder will meet you at the property instead.
Asking Price: 430,000 Euros
We can be contacted via the owners of the website. Please use their reference number of B2011. We are also available to answer any questions about all year living in Javea, Spain as an expat.
Brand new apartment for sale in Javea. Situated in Avenida Augusta, it is within walking distance to the beach and all amenities. A first floor apartment with lift, the apartment comprises of living/dining room, 2 double bedroom with wardrobes, kitchen with utility area, 2 bathrooms and spacious terrace overlooking the pool and overlooking Avenida Augusta.
It has air conditioning (hot and cold), parking and a store room. The complex has a wonderful communal swimming pool and garden.
The apartment is in the Arenal area which is the commercial heart of Javea and also a popular tourist destination. If you are looking for property to rent out, this is an ideal candidate. The nearest airport is 90 kilometres away while the beach is just 400 metres. The promenade has various shops, restaurants and bars, and of course, sun, sea and sand!
Asking Price: 190,000 Euros
Before you make your transition to enjoying life basking in the sun in Spain, making a list of plans is likely one of your primary considerations. One of the top considerations on this list of plans is sure to be financial security and stability considerations during your time spent in Spain. Creating a mental or list in print of your primary financial considerations when it comes to stable and secure finances will assist in creating these conditions during your span spent in the warm comfort of Spain.
Continue reading Sound Financial Advice for Expats In Spain
Always wanted to move to Spain? Here´s how to do it the right way!
1. Learn Spanish to fluency. Only 1 in 5 people in Spain speak English so you WILL need to know the language fluently if you have any chance of integrating well withing the local community.
2. Get a job. This is easier said than done in Spain´s weakening economy. Construction work, labor, and low skilled jobs are out. IF you have any experience or education in I.T. you are golden for landing a job. Search Spanish local newspapers for jobs. Apply online when you can.
3. Save up enough money to survive for a few months. That means around €2,500 per month for a family of 4. Spain´s cost of living is cheaper than most of Europe, but you´ll still need savings to survive.
4. If you know Spanish, Have a job, and have enough money to support yourself for a few months. Getting the required paperwork is the final step. I won´t go into great details on this but give yourself at least a year to get the paperwork done.
Tips & Warnings
Finding a job in Spain will be the most difficult of your tasks as most jobs are seasonal.
Don´t rush. You want to move to Spain but you certainly don´t want to distress for years over your move. Do it right and do it once.
With millions of homes sold in Spain each decade, obviously many dream homes exist. The key is finding the perfect dream home to fit your needs. The home where you plan to live, spend time with family and friends and relax is enormously important. Follow these steps to find your perfect dream home.
1. Make a list of what you’re looking for in a dream home. Not just how many beds and baths, but also the design and style you want. Take into account possible life changes in your future, from starting a family to caring for an elderly relative. Prioritize the list of features from most important to least. Be sure to include your ideal price range in the list.
2. Look at plenty of houses. Start a file on any house that interests you.
3. Examine what you want in a neighborhood. The perfect house in the wrong neighbourhood makes a bad choice. Ask yourself what you want in a neighbourhood as well as in a home. Drive through dream neighbourhoods, keeping an eye open for homes for sale.
4. Check the real estate ads. Although more people search the Internet for homes, sellers still use the real estate sections of local newspapers.
5. Search the Internet. These days, most people find their dream homes through the Internet. Look at the websites of reputable real estate companies. Some websites provide virtual tours so that you can see a home up close.
6. Use a knowledgeable real estate agent to locate your dream home. Finding a dream home is time consuming. Arrange for someone experienced do the searching for you. An added bonus is that an agent often knows of homes about to go on the market before anyone else.
7. Build your dream home. Some people decide that the only way to own their dream home is to build a custom home that includes everything they want.
If you’re interested in moving to Spain but are not sure which area will suit you best, check out the increasing number of web cams that offer viewers looks at different communities.
Barcelona beach webcam